Mobile Senior Engineer / Service Engineer - Yorkshire & M62 corridor
Height Lift & Shift provide equipment, service and training in support of safe working at height for clients from many different business sectors. We are currently looking for positive, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals to fulfil a variety of roles in our rapidly expanding company.
The successful candidates who join our team will be able to demonstrate key characteristics of focus; drive; leadership; discipline and consistency, in addition to the skills and experience demanded by each individual role.
As part of this recruitment drive we are looking for: Exceptional Mobile Senior Engineer / Service Engineer £25k - £35kpa + Bonus
We are seeking to appoint highly enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Engineer to play a vital role in delivering growth to the company by using their already-excellent engineering and service skills to extend our current service offering both in terms of quality and products. As the technical lead, they will be expected to support both our customers, internal team and HUGO/new product development.
Candidates should be confident and tenacious, motivated by their ability to progress, inquisitive, self-reliant and reliable, candidates will be expected to be CAP certified, apprentice or time serviced engineer, and have minimum of 3-5 years post apprenticeship experience of MEWP service and repair, field-based serving to the sectors we are targeting, including but not limited to:
Candidates must also be in possession of excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written, as well as being proficient time-managers, commercial and genuine team players. As this role involves significant interaction with our customers the candidate is expected to be active in promoting & growing the business.
- Strong mechanical and electrical technical background in field-based inspection, fault finding, LOLER service and repair
- Electrical/hydraulic engineering qualifications or time served competent with schematics
- Familiar with variety of manufacturers equipment
- Safety conscious
- Evidence of an affinity with the customer to enable a technical up sell by being able to recognise current and potential issues/concerns with a machine
- Excellent communication skills across all disciplines and at all levels
- Process and mobile engineering application champion
- Good time-management
- Ability to work alone whilst also being a genuine team player
- Full clean drivers license. This role requires security/clearance for some of our customers and any offer may be subject to such clearances being obtained
Leeds and surrounding Yorkshire & M62/M1 corridor to Nottingham
Successful applicants will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, and opportunity to progress as this strategic role evolves.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org