cranes & access Kran & Bühne Vertikal Days
Afi Resale
DingLi
AB 2000 Glasgow Plant and Crane Hire Specialists
CTE
Insphire
TVH
Welton Media
New 18.40 RXJ True Hybrid Compact
Liebherr UK Training
MCS Rental Software
Vertimac
Apex 2017
Bravi Platforms
Vertikal.net > News > Story
E-mail this page to a colleague Print this page
KLUBB

Loxam has control of Lavendon

14. February 2017 | Comments (1)

Loxam has announced that it has received acceptances from Lavendon shareholders representing 59.5 percent of the company’s equity and voting rights.

Of these the company had already purchased 19.2 percent but has now declared its offer fully unconditional – with the acceptances having passed 50 percent - kicking off the official purchase of the remaining shares that have been offered.

Loxam has also said that if it receives 75 percent or more of the shares it will make an application withdraw/de-list the company from the stock exchange in order to re-register it as a private limited company.

If it receives 90 percent or more it will look to make a compulsory purchase of the remaining 10 percent of the equity. So much will depend on what TVH does with its 21 percent holding.
New 18.40 RXJ True Hybrid Compact

Comments

Register today in order to add your own comment, it barely takes a minute. Click here to register

PAC
14. February 2017 18:49

Well thats that then!!!!

MOST WIDELY READ NEWS

WORLD TIME

Access Platforms
Riwal
Custom Brakes & Hydraulics
JMS Plant Hire
KATO
JLG Ground Support
Collett & Sons Ltd
Universal Equipment
Planet Platforms
Collett & Sons Ltd
Access Link
Kimberly Rentals Group
niftylift
Height for Hire
CPS Lift
CMC

Click here to order your free access catalogue

Top Service Ltd - Specialist Credit Reference Agent

News Now

Mobile Website© 2001-2017 Vertikal Press Website developed by zephir.ch
Holland Lift / Hovago
Weiter ...